Sometimes We need Someone to Talk...

Sometimes We need Someone to Talk...

We are not alone...Thats maybe the motto for the famous football team...I don't know which team use it motto...hehe...

I have read an article that tells us that we actually are alone when come to this world...Hmmm...maybe it's right...



But for me, it's up to ourselves...whether want be alone or not...

Sometimes, I like be alone...especially when i to do somethings... for example when i want finish my works, go for shopping... and so on.

But sometimes, I like do something with my friends such as hang out with my friends just want to know their latest news..

But i tend to be alone.. and i will find someone to accompany me.. usually someone that i trust.. And I always ask for their opinion about somethings and discuss so much things..

Be alone, maybe u will be lonely too..and this lonely can give you a stress.. That's why we need a friends... but don't talk too much.. hehehe

I like musics... so to anyone want me find it for you..just tell me...and i will help you to find it..

So, whatever happen in your life.. Don't ever think that you don't anyone... Just Enjoy Your Life...

Hmm... Let we listen a song from Mass Romantic.. The title is "Apa adanya"...
Categories : Lifestyle

Share This

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment